Bad girl image affecting Rihanna? Singer dropped by Nivea

Seems her bad girl image is affecting her brand. From smoking ganja publicly, repping thug life, partying hard, posting uncensored tweets etc. Yesterday one of the brands she endorses, Nivea, dropped her as their ambassador. The head of Nivea’s parent company Beiersdorf revealed to German Media that they would not be re-signing Rihanna because she doesn’t fit their family image.
'Rihanna is a no go. I do not understand how to bring the core brand of Nivea in conjunction with Rihanna. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability.'
And you know how this works sometimes. When one starts, the others follow. But I'm sure Rihanna is probably somewhere screaming

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with
    my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Here is my site :: chestfatburner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not certain where you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thank you for great information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

    Also visit my blog post ... Occasional Drugs as well as Marijuana causes the Bigger Boobs

    ReplyDelete