Linda Ikeji featured in Forbes Africa August Edition. Yay!

Forbes Africa has released its August 2012 issue which is dedicated to celebrating African women. The richest woman in Africa, Wendy Appelbaum, is on the cover!

I was featured in the magazine and my profile was titled ‘Beauty, Brains And The Business Of Blogging’ Wow! Incredibly honored! 

Kudos also to the other Nigerian featured in the magazine, 21 year- old Nigerian writer, Chibundu Onuzo, the author of ‘The Spider King’s Daughter’.

I haven't seen a copy yet because I'm still away but I hear they wrote that I'm the highest paid and most powerful blogger in Nigeria. Go Linda!! Hehe! Can't wait to see a copy!

Being featured in Forbes Africa as one of Africa's most prominent women at 31, what else can a woman ask for? OK, maybe a husband...but that will come. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment